The Best baby Rocker sleeper in the Market
Are you having trouble putting your baby to sleep? Most parents especially first-time moms and dads find themselves in the same situation. You may just find yourself experiencing late nights, exhaustion, and even sleepless nights.
Frankly, these are quite normal for new parents. Newborns are notoriously known for waking up every now and then until the wee hours of the morning. They require your utmost attention throughout the day.
The only time you can actually get some much-needed rest is when your baby is asleep. However, figuring out how to make your baby fall asleep is an entirely different ballgame. To help you with that, we’ve gathered the best baby rocker sleeper reviews in the market.
Why do you Need to Use a Baby Rocker?
Rocking your baby to sleep is essential to the development stage of your baby. Most newborns find that rocking or any similar movement makes them feel as if they are still inside their mother’s womb. This comforting gesture aids them to relax and fall asleep better.
You can carry them and sway them in your arms or perhaps it may be more convenient for you to use a baby rocking chair. This way, you can move more freely and avoid having any form of strain on your arms. There are many ways to put your baby to sleep but rocking them to sleep is the most traditional and effective technique.
Baby rockers are suitable for newborn babies up to six months old. Rockers are designed with a curved base foundation which allows it to be swung back and forth. This is particularly used to soothe babies and put babies to sleep.
A baby rocker helps assist in the key areas of the development of your child. It also helps stimulate your baby’s cognitive functions.
Here’s a look on some of the many benefits of using a baby rocker.
Benefits of Using a Baby Rocker
Keeping your baby in a quiet and calm mood isn’t as easy as you think. In fact, it can be quite challenging and frustrating most of the time. In times like these, a baby rocker may do the job for you.
1. Calming – Babies crave for comfort. Most of the time, they cry and throw tantrums mainly because they feel uncomfortable. Soothing your baby is fundamental to their overall health.
A rocker may help reduce their stress and create a calming effect. It makes babies feel that you are giving them the much-needed attention they are yearning for.
2. Rhythm – Your baby’s body rhythm begins in the womb of the mother. The natural rhythm of swaying contributes to your infant’s physical, mental, emotional, and social development. Whenever you rock your baby, they feel a sense of familiarity and the natural rhythm helps ease their condition. You can even sing a song to lull them to sleep.
3. Balance – Another trait your baby is born with is their sense of balance. A slow and gentle natural rhythm will help your child’s development and build their foundation. It strengthens their vestibular system which contributes to their motion and balance which they need to develop to take their first step.
4. Safety – A rocking chair helps keep your baby feel safe and secure in your presence. Rocking your little one creates a bond between the two of you. This special connection and attachment are formed when you spend time and effort with your baby.
What to Look for in a Baby Rocker
Baby rockers are essential tools for parents when taking care of their babies. Rockers are a comfortable place for infants to cuddle and sleep in. You can also position your child in a rocker whether you are feeding them, singing a lullaby or reading a bedtime story.
Today’s baby rockers in the market offer various styles, designs, colors, and features. If you don’t have any clue what to look for then you might end up buying the wrong one. Get yourself familiar with the details and parts of a rocker.
Here are some of some points to consider before purchasing a rocker:
1. Comfort – One of the most important features in a rocker is its comfortability. It should provide a firm head and back support for your baby.
The shell should have enough room for your baby to change position. If your baby doesn’t stop crying in his seat, then most likely, he is uncomfortable in the chair.
2. Durability – Pick a rocker built with a sturdy and solid frame. Avoid buying inexpensive items made of cheap materials. After all, your baby’s safety is your most important consideration.
3. Safety – Inspect all parts of the rocker chair. Check the edges for sharp objects, exposed parts, and materials, and spaces in between the shell or frame that can prove to be detrimental to your child.
4. Easy to clean – You can expect your baby to be messy especially during the first few stages. A removable and washable seat cover is an important feature you must not overlook when shopping for a rocker.
Your baby’s seat should always be clean and free from bacteria to avoid virus and sickness. Check for seats with fabrics that are easy to wipe off and that can repel any type of liquid spill.
The Best Baby Rocker Sleeper Reviews
We’ve rounded up the best baby rocker sleeper reviews to give you an idea on what rocker will best suit you and your baby’s needs.
7. Fisher-Price My Little Snugapuppy Deluxe Newborn Rock ‘n Play Sleeper
6. Disney Baby To Big Kid Rocking Seat Minnie Peek A Boo
5. Fisher-Price Deluxe Newborn Rock ‘n Play Sleeper, Soothing Savanna
4. Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker, Floral Confetti
3. Fisher-Price Newborn Rock ‘n Play Sleeper, Rainforest Friends
2. Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker, Geo Diamonds
1. Fisher-Price Moonlight Meadow Deluxe Newborn Rock ‘n Play Sleeper
Based on the best baby rocker sleeper reviews mentioned above, we highly recommend the Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker, Floral Confetti. It provides numerous advantages particularly due to its versatility. You can convert it from an infant seat to a toddler rocker. Plus, you can also opt to use it in two modes, a stationary position or a rocker.
This makes this a good buy for parents who want to stretch their money’s worth. It is packed with a lot of functions to help struggling parents to put their baby to sleep. This may be the most suitable choice among the other best baby rocker sleeper reviews included in the list.
As you may notice, we’ve included a lot of baby rockers from the Fisher-Price brand and collection. Based on our reviews and assessment, the Infant-To-Toddler Confetti may possibly be the best baby rocker sleeper in the market. Though it may have similar features with other products from the Fisher-Price line, it takes home the pie when it comes to form, function, and safety features among many others.
My Mom’s Best